Our RW-10M 10 Gallon Hot Rubber Mastic Applicator machine with wheels is an easy, efficient way to apply hot rubber mastic to pavement cracks, holes and seams. This mastic applicator machine is designed to load, dispense and maintain hot mastic material directly from skid or trailer mounted large mastic kettles. The slanted, low-profile design allows you to load mastic material from either the front or right side of the kettle. Mastic flow is controlled through a large, rectangular gate valve which places hot mastic material near the center of an easy-to-swap heavy-duty 8 inch square steel shoe.
- Easily apply thousands of pounds of mastic material per day into cracks, seams, joints or potholes
- 150,000 BTU/hr Heating Torch included with unit
- Handlebar mounted clean-out tool makes cleaning the gate valve and chute easy
- Large, solid-steel wheels with ball-bearings and dual heavy-duty front casters make navigating seams and cracks a breeze
- Sturdy 14 Gauge powder coated kettle keeps mastic material at application temperature regardless of the climate
- On-the-fly valve control and easily-swappable steel shoe enables effortless dispensing
- Kettle loading height: 17.5 inches / Max Capacity Weight: 237 lbs.
- Two year limited manufacturer's warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on this machine to the lower 48 states
|Default Title||139.0 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: