This 64 Gallon Bear Proof Trash Can Receptacle is made from laser cut recycled steel and is sure to keep trash secure from animals. Made in America and made with 70% or more recycled steel, this trash receptacle is strong and durable. This model has two 32-gallon containers for large amounts of trash storage. Each 32-gallon compartment has a gravity latches to keep bears out, and each bottom door is fitted with a two-point paddle latch. Model is ADA compliant and you can choose between different colors for desired look. Steel container is coated with epoxy primer 2-3 mil thickness and your color choice of polyester paint coating another 2-3 mil coating. The latch from this receptacle has been tested by the Living with Wildlife foundation, so you can have trust in this receptacle to keep bears out. See picture below for 5 different color options.
- 64-gallon bear proof receptacle includes two 32-gallon containers
- Technically 80 gallons of capacity if you use 2x 40 gallon square receptacles
- Latches on top and bottom of trash receptacle to secure waste from wildlife
- feet allow for securing or bolting to a concrete pad if desired
- Available in wide variety of colors
- Dimensions: 28 deep x 52 tall x 49 in wide
Colors: Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Tan
Integral Interlocking Hasp is included inside each front door for added security.
Because this product is made to your custom color and completed with bear proof latches, please allow 2-3 weeks of lead time. This will allow us to deliver you a great final product.
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: