The Infrared Heat Gun with Extension Kit is the most reliable way to apply markings to pavement with consistent heat or soften and reheat asphalt for patching. Its design allows for flame to burn outside the combustor so that the handle is kept cool to operator during application. This heat gun is safe and has a trigger that will shut off flame and supply of propane immediately. It is UL® and CE certified and has a regulator that includes a device to shut off propane if hose is cut or has a serious leak. This heat gun uses a trigger system making it easy to use, and you don’t need a pilot flame, batteries, or flint. Infrared Heat gun has an integrated 2’ extension tube that makes it 3’ long. Use this heat gun for your next asphalt maintenance project.
- Supplies 200,000 BTUs of power
- Lightweight: weighs 3.4 lbs
- Provides a steady heat for patching cold seams or applying thermoplastic markings to pavement
- Safe to use: UL® and CE certified. Trigger to shut off propane and flame.
- Easy Installation: No hardware required
- Can withstand up to 300 lbs of pressure
|Default Title||3.4 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: