These Pavement Spikes are used to secure our Speedbumps, End Caps and Wheel Stops to the Pavement. Simply Drill a 1/2 inch hole 3-4 inches deep and drive the Spikes through the Surface. Rebar Spikes to secure our rubber speed bumps or wheel stops in asphalt.
- Heavy Duty Spikes for securing Wheel Stops
- Asphalt Spikes go through Pavement or Blacktop
- Rebar Spikes designed to hold objects in Asphalt
- Available in 14" and 24" (non-galvanized)
- Galvanized (Hot Dipped) options include 24" and 48" with caps
Choose galvanized or non-galvanized and select your size from the dropdown above.
|14" Rebar Spike with Cap||0.7 lb|
|24" Rebar Spike with Cap||0.9 lb|
|24" Galvanized (hot dipped) Rebar Spike with Cap||0.9 lb|
|48" Galvanized (hot dipped) Rebar Spike with Cap||2.4 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: