These Pavement Spikes are used to secure our Speedbumps, End Caps and Wheel Stops to the Pavement. Simply Drill a 1/2 inch hole 3-4 inches deep and drive the Spikes through the Surface. Rebar Spikes to Secure Our Speedbumps or Wheelstops in asphalt.
- Heavy Duty Spikes for securing our Wheel Stop
- Asphalt Spikes go through Pavement or Blacktop
- Rebar Spikes Designed hold objects in Asphalt
- Available in 14" and 24" (non galvanized)
- Galvanized (Hot Dipped) options include 24" and 48" with caps
Select Galvanized or non galvanized and select your size below.
|14" Rebar Spike with Cap||0.7 lb|
|24" Rebar Spike with Cap||0.9 lb|
|24" Galvanized (hot dipped) Rebar Spike with Cap||0.9 lb|
|48" Galvanized (hot dipped) Rebar Spike with Cap||2.4 lb|
Place item into cart to check shipping cost of this item:
Get shipping estimates