The Dirt Road Rubber Speed Bump (2.5" Tall) can slow traffic to a safe speed under 10 mph. This 3 foot sectional speed bump is designed for unimproved dirt and gravel roads and features built-in reflectors for optimal visibility. Hardware specifically designed to hold these to an unfinished dirt road makes this product highly effective. The Dirt Road Rubber Speed Bump can be purchased as a free-standing option, which simply links together without the need for bolts and adhesives, or hardware can be purchased for a permanent option. Middle pieces easily link together, and ends are flushed out for a straight finish.
- Slows vehicles along unfinished dirt and gravel roads
- Made of 100% Recycled, Durable Rubber
- Option to buy with hardware or free-standing
- Made in America
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" H x 18" W x 36" L
- 3 foot section weighs 38lbs
Add our Rebar Spike with cap (24" or 48") for permanent use. Order 4 for installation.
- RF-DREA14, 14” Earth Anchor Screw with drive flat top, tapped for threaded bolt, bolt and washer included
- RF-RBR24, 24″ Rebar Spike with cap, 4 needed for installation
- RF-RBR48, 48″ Rebar Spike with cap, 4 needed for installation
|Default Title||38.0 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: