White "Bike Man Loop Detector" w/ Background (Available in Green and Black) Measuring at 4' x 4', this large road panel very clearly denotes an upcoming light that will detect and change. The background makes for a highly visible caution to be aware of others who may be sharing your trail. The eye catching design will only improve the visual aesthetic of the paved way it is placed on. Take every precaution to keep your community safe with Preformed Thermoplastic On-Road Symbols.
- White Bike Man Loop Detector image
- Available with either Green or Black Background
- Measures 4ft x 4ft
- For use at Bicyclist Conscious Stop Lights
- Use of Thermoplastic Primer on asphalt and concrete surfaces can greatly assist with adhesion of material.
- ** NOTE** If applying to Concrete surfaces, Thermoplastic Epoxy is required to ensure proper adhesion!
- Recommendations for applying thermoplastic materials (PDF)
|Black / 90 MIL||17.0 lb|
|Black / 125 MIL||25.0 lb|
|Green / 90 MIL||17.0 lb|
|Green / 125 MIL||25.0 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: