Our 8" x 8" Marker Adhesive (Thermoplastic) Pads will secure your lane reflectors, sign posts, reflective lane markers or anything you can think of to the pavement. Many sizes to choose from. The thermoplastic heat down marker adhesive pads for pavement work on asphalt or concrete. These Sticky Road dots will hold anything in place. If you desire the peel and stick pads (no heating required) see our No Heat Stick Down Dots for Pavement.
- Black adhesive Road Pads for reflective markers or signs
- Heat down pad in black for securing pavement markers to asphalt or concrete
- Thermoplastic heat stick pad holds the lane reflector in place
- Black Stick down dots in 4" x 4" (Qty 270 per pack), 5" x 5" (Qty 140 per pack) , and 8" x 8" (Qty 84 per pack) for securing lane reflectors
- Use this to stick down your preformed raised rumble strips or other - just snap a chalk line and line up your rumble strips
- Use of Thermoplastic Primer on asphalt and concrete surfaces can greatly assist with adhesion of material.
- ** NOTE** If applying to Concrete surfaces, Thermoplastic Epoxy is required to ensure proper adhesion!
- Recommendations for applying thermoplastic materials (PDF)
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: