Our packs of White Preformed Thermoplastic Road Pavement Contrast Lines come in 2 thicknesses and various sizes. These easy installation lines are best used for highway, city, and suburban projects. All you need is a clean pavement surface and our heat activated product. Glass Beads within the surface of the product produce a reflective effect in direct light for enhanced Safety. We are proud to say that most Preformed Thermoplastic products we offer are extremely durable to environmental and physical abuse.
Specifications & Details:
- White lines with a 1.5" Black Border
- Meets Most State and Federal Specifications
- Heat applied
- Fast Installation
- Use of Thermoplastic Primer on asphalt and concrete surfaces can greatly assist with adhesion of material.
- ** NOTE** If applying to Concrete surfaces, Thermoplastic Epoxy is required to ensure proper adhesion!
- Recommendations for applying thermoplastic materials (PDF)
Other designs such as stencils, color, and size variants may also be found throughout Sealcoating.com.
|90 MIL (4 in x 3 ft)||40.0 lb|
|125 MIL (4 in x 3 ft)||40.0 lb|
|90 MIL (5 in x 3 ft)||46.0 lb|
|125 MIL (5 in x 3 ft)||46.0 lb|
|90 MIL (6 in x 3 ft)||35.0 lb|
|125 MIL (6 in x 3 ft)||35.0 lb|
|90 MIL (8 in x 3 ft)||54.0 lb|
|125 MIL (8 in x 3 ft)||54.0 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: