Our Preformed Thermoplastic Arrow is for entering a Roundabout and directing drivers in 3 directions Left, Right and Straight ahead plus the Circle Icon. This triple arrow roundabout symbol is used when entering a Roundabout. Some refer to this as a Fish Hook Arrow due to the 3 arrows in this design. Research that points to boosted gas mileage and reduced traffic times indicates a trend toward increased use of roundabouts in the U.S.A. Help guide motorists with Preformed Thermoplastic. (Qty 1)
- Roundabout Fish Hook Arrow has 3 Directions
- Preformed Arrow with Left, Right and Straight design plus Circle Icon
- 125 Mil thickness
- Designates Entering a Roundabout with 3 Arrow Directions
- Some call this a Dragon Arrow
- Use of Thermoplastic Primer on asphalt and concrete surfaces can greatly assist with adhesion of material.
- ** NOTE** If applying to Concrete surfaces, Thermoplastic Epoxy is required to ensure proper adhesion!
- Recommendations for applying thermoplastic materials (PDF)
|Default Title||83.0 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: