Our thicker 125 Mil Preformed Thermoplastic Road Lines in Rolls are ready to apply and will stay in place. Available in multiple widths: 4in, 6, 8, 12, 16, 18 and 24in. Heat them down right after paving or use at anytime to separate traffic by adding just little torch heat to your surface and then apply. These marking rolls are used in many applications for safety and to divide the roadway for better visibility. Do your roads need marking and yet you do not want to hire the large pavement marking crew because you can do it yourself or you just do not have that much to do. The minimum charges for pavement marking crews applying thermosplastic paint can sometimes make the preformed option a better more economical choice. You can use a torch, then unroll the pavement line and apply some heat and your pavement stripe is affixed to the road. Now your road is reflective and safe. Do you have low light conditions or does rain make it hard to see the roadway? These Thermo melt down rolls of lines can be applied in little time.
Details & Specifications:
- Rolls are 125 MIL in thickness of Thermoplastic Road Lines
- Common 4in wide rolls can be found here (click)
- Rolls come in packs of one
- Meet Most State and Federal Specifications
- Heat applied with a propane burner torch or infrared heat gun
- Fast Installation
- Choose from White or Yellow and various widths
- Other designs such as stencils, color, and size variants may also be found throughout Sealcoating.com.
- Use of Thermoplastic Primer on asphalt and concrete surfaces can greatly assist with adhesion of material.
- ** NOTE** If applying to Concrete surfaces, Thermoplastic Epoxy is required to ensure proper adhesion!
- Recommendations for applying thermoplastic materials (PDF)
|125 MIL (6 in x 30 ft) / White||15.0 lb|
|125 MIL (6 in x 30 ft) / Yellow||15.0 lb|
|125 MIL (8 in x 30 ft) / White||31.0 lb|
|125 MIL (8 in x 30 ft) / Yellow||31.0 lb|
|125 MIL (12 in x 30 ft) / White||46.0 lb|
|125 MIL (12 in x 30 ft) / Yellow||46.0 lb|
|125 MIL (16 in x 30 ft) / White||61.0 lb|
|125 MIL (16 in x 30 ft) / Yellow||61.0 lb|
|125 MIL (18 in x 30 ft) / White||69.0 lb|
|125 MIL (18 in x 30 ft) / Yellow||69.0 lb|
|125 MIL (24 in x 30 ft) / White||91.0 lb|
|125 MIL (24 in x 30 ft) / Yellow||91.0 lb|
Add item(s) to your cart, then calculate shipping cost below: